28 Dec 2011

Russian Dolls











I have raved about Russian socialite/model/superamazingfashiondesigner Ulyana Sergeenko before. Along with Vika Gazinskaya, Miroslava Suma and Elena Perminova, Ulyana is part of the breathe of fresh air currently revitalising the fashion scene, that I like to think of collectively as The Russian Dolls.

These awe-inspiring images were taken backstage at Ulyana's Spring/Summer 2012 show. A show filled with the staple pieces that we are beginning to expect and delight at - head scarves, nipped-in waists, full pouffy skirts.

If money was no object, I know what I would be wearing come Spring.

3 comments

  1. ah, wonderful photos! I especially love the hair and make up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An incredible shoot... the girls make me think of a softer forties style look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and inspiring! ♥

    ReplyDelete