15 Oct 2013

Autumnal Inspiration


















Let's get one thing straight - I love Autumn. 

I love wearing layers of knits and coats and hats and scarves; wrapping up warm and walking amongst the crunchy fallen leaves. I love sitting inside a country pub, sipping cider and watching raindrops trickle down the window. I love that magical, almost electrical feeling in the air.

I also love Autumn clothes. Leather skirts, chunky knitwear, denim shirts, tartan trousers ankle boots, plaid scarves .... the list is endless. I'm currently coveting an oversized cosy jumper (perfect for throwing on over a dainty floral dress ala Kate Foley), the perfect silk printed vintage shirt and a gigantic plaid scarf.

1 comment

  1. Um, yes. This post is overwhelming me with great ideas for fall... also my favorite season!

    ReplyDelete