23 Oct 2013

All Wrapped Up







Apologies for the Zara onslaught of late but the high street favourite is drumming up some serious autumnal apparel. I'm currently on the lookout for a new coat and naturally it was the first place to turn.

So do I go for:

Number 1 - The faux leather shearling lined jacket. The only short jacket on my wish list - which is a definite plus when I'm currently struggling to layer my longer-length dresses and skirts.

Number 2 - The seventies inspired suede coat. Warm and cosy yet won't go with everything and the seventies aren't really my decade style-wise.

Number 3 - The on-trend oversized tartan. I'm seriously in love with this coat but on a practical level, the sleeve length puts me off.

Number 4 - The faux leather trimmed jacket. Another favourite on the list and in this season's tartan.

Number 5 - The double breasted coat. A beautiful silhouette but red really isn't my colour.

Number 6 - The Stella McCartney inspired coat. Completely in practical but oh so pretty.

All images - Zara

Post a Comment