20 Aug 2013

Fragments of Berlin
















I miss being in Berlin. I miss the insanely hot 35 degree days and the balmy mid-20 nights. I miss cycling around Kreuzberg without a care in the world, stopping for drinks in new favourite bars. I miss exploring Spree Park and lying on the jetty in Treptower Park and lazing in the Badeschiff.

Feel free to comment/email if you are visiting Berlin and would like any tips!

1-3 The Holocaust Memorial
4 Selfies led in Tiergarten Park
5 The Currywurst Museum
6-7 Madame Claudes
8 Photo Automat
9 On a pedalo in Mugglesee
10 Papayas Thai
11-12 Club de Visionaere
13 Late night waiting for the U Bahn
14 The Badeschiff
15 Mugglesee

1 comment

  1. I just got back from Berlin, absolutely beautiful and I certainly didn't spend enough time there so I'm already contemplating going back.

    ReplyDelete