11 Jun 2012

Lonely Dot : Pleasantville








I wrote about Lonely Dot back in March when I first heard about the website via the Wildfox blog. The site is now live and I am overjoyed to find that it lives up to its potential. The shop is brim full of extra-special vintage goodies and there are photo diaries documenting Janell and Kimberley's travels to locate said vintage goodies. 
What I didn't expect were the awesome editorial shoots that sit alongside the rest of the content. There are currently four shoots live on the site and whilst I couldn't pick a favourite, I decided upon the above 'Pleasantville' shoot to share here. The brash pastel hues, sugary sweet settings and Valley of the Dolls styling are spot on for s/s12.


Photos . Curtis Buchanan
Stylist . Melis Kuris

2 comments

  1. Great idea, and marvelous pictures, including the fashion and models. GOod job..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen "Valley of the Dolls" but i really like this kind of aesthetic! kind of like...50s domestic and pastel colors.

    ReplyDelete