8 Mar 2013

& Other Stories









I've been excited about this launch for a while now .... The brains behind H&M and Cos have spent the past three years developing a brand new label, whose first ever store launched on Regent Street in London today. 

Combining Topshop-level price points (£6-£145) with a fresh, industrial store space and a collection that doesn't follow the catwalks but instead presents what women really want to wear - & Other Stories is fast becoming my #newfavouritestore and I haven't yet stepped inside!

After signing up to their newsletter some weeks ago, I was treated to an online pre-shop yesterday. At one point I think I had about 40 tabs open on my browser - everything I clicked on I wished that I could buy! Eventually, I realised that I don't actually have any spare money at the moment so I was sensible - a neon coral reversible neoprene purse and the Fig Fiction Hand Lotion are currently on their way to me.

The brand's mantra is simple: there are four 'collections' that are loosely based on four mentalities (Industrial, feminine meets masculine, glamorous and strong tailoring), boasting pieces that will easily fit into your existing wardrobe or that you could build up a new capsule wardrobe with. Clothing is abundant but is not seen as a priority. Just as much emphasis is placed on the range of directional chunky-heeled shoes, beautifully packaged cosmetics and insanely covetable accessories.


PS. This post is not sponsored in any way. I just really, really like this new brand!

Post a Comment