4 Jul 2013

Simplicity





DENIM

Most of the time, I love print and colour. Favourite items in my wardrobe include patterned trousers, vibrant vintage dresses and colourful skirts. Every now and then, I want to clear my head of all that fuss and wear something utterly simple.

I admire the style of people such as Camille, Margaret and Ally. People who can seemingly wake in the morning, throw on the nearest, simplest clothes and look like they've stepped out of an editorial. Admittedly, striking good looks and a model physique probably aids them in this feat.

I've come to see that there are several items which make this way of dressing a piece of cake. The perfect denim shirt, the cropped black trouser, the slouchy hat, the oversized yet stylishly simple bag, the just-throw-it-on dress, the minimal heels, the dainty rings and the statement flats.

And so my wish list grows!


Clothes: Celine espadrilles, Topshop dress, Topshop shirt, Topshop hat, Uniqlo trousers, Zara heels, vintage Wayfarers, & Other Stories bag, various rings.






Post a Comment