23 Aug 2012

Pre Fall Thoughts Part Two

WISH LIST

Following last night's trend talk from Topshop/Vogue and the delight at finding my Dream Dress (only for my dreams to be dashed by the price tag), I have had Autumnal dressing on the brain.

Whilst this Peter Jensen Perfect Dress may be unobtainable (unless anyone is feeling particularly generous?); I have decided that my basic Fall go-to outfit is going to be a camel androgynous coat casually thrown on over a chic printed dress, worn with black ankle boots.

Option number two (when said Peter Jensen dress is at the dry-cleaners) is a forest green slightly oversized jumper worn with a  full leather skirt (this olive green design is also unfortunately beyond my price range, although cheaper than the McQ number I have previously gushed over). 

Bring on Autumn. 

1 comment

  1. Pretty insightful post. Never thought that it was this simple after all. I had spent a good deal of my time looking for someone to explain this subject clearly and you’re the only one that ever did that.Keep it up.

    Ecommerce Website Development

    ReplyDelete