15 Apr 2013

Coachella


eatsleepwear


flashesofstyle


dylanasuarez


tennessebunny


songofstyle


natalieoffduty


sincerleyjules


leblogdebetty

All weekend I've been frantically scrolling through Instagram, occasionally muttering impatiently "I wish I was there!" Where you ask? At Coachella, in the heart of the Palm Springs desert - that's where!

It wasn't just the obvious of watching bands that had my heart a-flutter (Violent Femmes, Beach House, Alt-J, Grizzly Bear and New Order all striking a few chords, metaphorically and not-so).

No, it was the brilliant blue skies, scorching sun, pool parties, flowers in hair, arms weighed down with wristbands, neon palm trees, inflatable alligators and awesome summer clothes that I was dreaming of. 

As seen through the rose-tinted (heart-shaped) lenses of some of my favourite Insta-grammers, this was where I'd rather have spent my weekend. 


4 comments

  1. Ahh this looks like perfection right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure yet how I'm going to do it, but I'll be there next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great vacation might be your dream. Travel to Bali is not always expensive as there are many international flights providing special rates for early bird booking. There are also many selection of Bali hotels offering special discount rates including Bali villas and budget Bali accommodation

    ReplyDelete