22 Mar 2011

Wales on Film


















Proving that I am incredibly impatient, I took three rolls of film to be developed late yesterday afternoon. Some shots are from my Canon EOS 500 35mm and there are a few mixed in from a disposable. The cottage that we stayed in was truly beautiful. A huge original stone fireplace; a viewing gallery and balcony with spectacular views of the hills and surrounding countryside; a traditionally dining room complete with candleabra and welsh dresser; four poster beds; a wonderfully light conservatory and a spacious green garden, with picnic benches and swings. I have very fond memories which accompany these photographs.

4 comments

  1. what beautiful memories! Lovely pictures thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful, I took my holga on her first real holiday to Wales and its such a perfect place to photograph :)

    Glad you had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had a delightful time x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful shots! i really appreciate geniune photography x

    ReplyDelete