1. Have you ever wondered how to make ice-cream? Or invented your own weird and wonderful flavours? A Beautiful Mess this week posted their own rhubarb and blueberry recipes.
2. This out-take from the Charlotte Free for Complot campaign is DIVINE. I need to buy dozens of flowers and re-create this shot.
3. Mariell takes fabulous photographs of her every day life. This shot combines several fantastic elements - Kew Gardens (I need to visit Kew Gardens next time I am in London), the gorgeous lighting that Mariell is good at capturing and the amazing outfit her friend is wearing. That primary coloured printed skirt is PERFECTION.
4. Why aren't there any amazing tiled walls in Manchester? I keep coming across beautiful tiled walls like in this Kinga Burza photograph. They make for incredible back-drops for portraits.
6. Shini's Fabergé egg nails are RIDICULOUSLY good. She provided a 'how to' guide on her blog. The perfect way to tap into next season's Oriental trend.
Get £15 off when you spend over £100 on the Urban Outfitters website before August 12th by clicking the link below and using code UK15