3 Sept 2013

Things I am going to do this Autumn






Inspired by Hannah, here is a little list of what I will be getting up to over the next few months:

1. Take more photographs. You may have noticed my blog's revamp, well part of the new Kisses and Cross Stitches is going to be a bigger focus on my own photography. I want to get into a routine where my camera is almost always by my side so I can build up a catalogue of images to share with you. I also really want to force some friends to model for me and whip up a few amateur shoots.

2. Spend nights in rather than nights out. Simply because what could be cosier than cooking, eating, drinking and playing board games with friends as the nights grow closer?

3. Grow my hair. A vain one - I've been attempting to grow my hair for some time now, with visions of long wavy copper-coloured locks in mind.

4. Wrap up warm in cosy knitwear. I am actually looking forward to pulling on a chunky Arran knit with a pair of skinny jeans, tucking in my hair and pulling the sleeves down over my hands.

5. Spend as much time as possible in the countryside. Autumn is my favourite time of year to go for long walks in the countryside. Not too warm, not yet too cold and breath-taking scenery everywhere you look with the red and golden leaves falling from trees.


1 comment

  1. this is a great list!
    Good luck with it! I have similar one in mind :P

    Jelena
    http://davrilpoisson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete