3 Sept 2013

A Design for Life


So there are quite a few changes to my blog.

I finally took the leap and purchased a theme from a site that I had heard many good things about, Blog Milk Shop. Run by the very lovely and helpful Ana Degenaar, the site sells both pre-made and custom blog themes, with the philosophy to make stylish designs available to even those on a low budget (FYI, my theme set me back just £50/$79).

Even with my basic html skills under my belt, I was slightly apprehensive at the thought of fiddling around with installing a new theme. Don't be! It is insanely easy to install and customise.the themes. 

So what theme did I go for? Plethora was my chosen design - I had envisioned a sleek, minimal look for my blog with a simple text header and clean lines. Ana only sells 15 of each theme to ensure that the blogosphere doesn't become saturated with the same design so if you would like to purchase the same theme, think fast! This exclusivity only adds to the amazement of the affordable price tag.

Let me know your thoughts on my new design!

2 comments

  1. Looks good but I would increase the font size -- 12px is really tiny for main body text, something like 16px upwards would make it easier to read

    ReplyDelete