14 Aug 2012

Late Summer Inspiration













It's mid-August. Every year, after my birthday I start to feel as though Summer is almost over. Last year, summer dragged itself out long and languid into late October. One can only keep her fingers crossed that will happen again.

Here's to late summer. To festivals and road trips. Loose-fitting dresses and brightly coloured flowers. Epic landscapes, fresh fruit and salty sea.

Yatender, Cara Stricker for Helmet Magazine x2, Charlie Engman for urban Outfitters x2, Cali Vintage, Elsa, Frou Frou, Outtakes x2, Park and Cube, We Wore What

Post inspired by Natalie's musings of late summer

4 comments

  1. Delicate and flirty tips for the modern woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! I keep thinking it's almost Autumn and then I'm like, it's AUGUST! I blame the shops bringing in all their winter coats etc. Beautiful images x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what camera do you use? amazing pictures xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm, they aren't my photos. i wish that they were - you can see the credits at the end of the post x

      Delete