4 Jan 2015

2014: THE ROUND-UP


2014 was a great year; packed to the brim with exploring new places, enjoying festivals and hiking in the countryside. Read on for my round-up of some of my highlights from the past year. All photographs are my own.

January - March













The first three months of 2014 involved an abundance of hikes, the debut night of mine and my friend's club night and one of the best weekend's of the year spent in the countryside with a group of friends.

April - June















The second quarter of the year continued with the hikes, before brief heatwaves found us lazing in gardens. I travelled to Primavera festival in Barcelona with friends, taking in London, Paris and Provence en route; then finished June by visiting my best friend in Brighton.

July - September














Summer continued with a trip to Eastern Europe with my boyfriend, taking in Budapest, Zagreb and Plitvice Lakes. We then spent August and September travelling to and from festivals - enjoying Beacons, Greenman, End of the Road, Festival Number Six and Liverpool Psych Fest with friends. When we were at home, we ventured to the countryside for fresh air and executed the perfect party in the woods. 

October - December













The year drew to a close with more hikes, a trip to Copenhagen (and Malmo) with one of my best friends, and a month filled with festive celebrations, board games, banquets and too much to drink.

Here's to 2015!

7 comments

  1. Absolutely in love (and jealous) with this post! I just going to resend it to all my friends with the hope of doing also so many trips to the countryside along the year! LOVE IT! It is so much freedom in this post! Happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment! Trips to the countryside are the best; I hope you manage to persuade them!

      Delete
  2. I love this post, your photos are magical as always! Always an inspirations, and your travels look amazing I'm so so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks like such a great year. i especially love the 4th picture. lots of good times with friends and gorgeous landscapes. <3

    m.see
    blog.mollyseemeador.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - wishing you a very Happy New Year!

      Delete
  4. Great! And the photos are absolutely gorgeous! May this year be even better!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete